• West Hill Biological Resources - Supplier of classroom equipment for several CIPT labs:
Atomic Force Microscopy, Water Analogy to Electric Circuits, Cloud Chamber, The Phantastic Photon, Light Emitting Diodes. In addition, all CIPT labs are available for downloading.
• STANYS - Science Teachers Association of New York State
• NYSS-AAPT - New York State Section of the American Association of Physics Teachers
• New York State Education Department - Physics core curriculum
•PSTA - Pennsylvania Science Teachers Association
• AP Physics - Physics B and C curriculum
• Teacher Research Opportunities Map - Physics Teachers Education Coalition site showing NSF-funded and QuarkNet opportunities for Research Experiences for Teachers throughout the United States.
•Society for Science and the Public - Professional development opportunities listing
• Cornell University Outreach - Descriptions of all outreach programs offered by programs and departments at Cornell University.
• NSDL Whiteboard Report - Research news and notes from the National Science, Technology, Mathematics Education Digital Library funded by the National Science Foundation. Published bi-weekly, it includes information from NSDL projects and programs nationwide. The comPADRE Pathway, a part of the National Science Digital Library, is a growing network of educational resource collections supporting teachers and students in Physics and Astronomy.
• Patricia T. Viele, Physics & Astronomy Librarian, Edna McConnell Clark Physical Sciences Library, Cornell University - Bookmarks to sites having lesson plans, activities, and other teaching resources for K-12 teachers.
Back to the Top